Tuesday, July 19, 2005

...And Justice For Some

K, so, new Supreme Court Justice nominated, ooo. Anyone surprised that he's anti Roe v. Wade? I mean, look at the picture of this guy. Looks like someone took his libido, steamrolled it, then starched it.

Lest you think for a second that I do not have respect for the law, you're wrong, my friend, wrong wrong wrong. See...I have infinitely more respect for judges than politicians. Judges have to make tough decisions every day, and they have to listen to lawyers bicker like, well...like politicians, and the urge to yell "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" must be overwhelming. So, mad props to the jurisprudential muthafuckas, yo.

Conservative or not, the national dialogue is gonna be all up in this guy's ass with a penlight asking him to cough. Or am I mixing metaphors?

Anyway, it's gonna suck to be him. It's gonna suck to be his family. And it's gonna suck even more to have to hear about how much it sucks to be him and his family.

So this poor schmuck gets to have his personal life laid out for the nation like papers at the Austrian/German border, smiling hopefully at us while his eyes flicker between the cigarette we're smoking and the Luger in our other hand.

But you see, I have sympathy for this guy. I do. At least, I do, for now, until I hear about how he torches Barney dolls in his back yard. Er. Probably actually like him, then.

Reason I have sympathy for this guy is he is totally and completely a pawn. Just doing his job on the bench, not making any particular waves, but suddenly this guy becomes part of Bush's three card monte game, hoping we're gonna forget about Rove. "Watcha red card, watcha red card...oop! Where'd it go? Looks like you get a black card instead. Pay me my 20, BEYOTCH!"

Checking the front pages of MSNBC and CNN, it appears to have worked. No Rove loveliness, instead, "Who is this handsome young judge who is a dead ringer for the Vice Principal in 'Summer School'?"

So, any press guys out there with balls, please, please, please...WATCH THE FUCKING RED CARD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I loved Summer School! Chainsaw was the shit.

7/20/2005 08:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home