Thursday, July 14, 2005

Shit? Meet the fan.

So...let's see. Where to begin, honestly?

Bush's numbers are seriously taking a nosedive, and these were polls that were taken before all the lovely Roveness that's going on.

Scotty Mclellan continues to be hammered, and his protestations of "no comment" are beginning to sound more and more like Jimmy Hoffa in front of a Grand Jury.

Looks like the press was rooting around in its pocket for some change and found its balls again. "Hey, where have these been? I've been looking for these..."

It's fun to see Scott sweat while being asked him about legitimate crimes committed by the White House. Look at that punim! Doesn't he look like he's thinking..."I coulda stayed in real estate, but no...I hadda hook my wagon up to this chimp...man, I'm never gonna get the kind of work Stephanopoulos gets..."

So, a little while ago I was going to create a post called "The Seven Deadly Sins of George W. Bush", and, you know, link each sin to something he'd done, see how clever I am? So I wrote the post...thinking, eh...perhaps inelegant, but it makes its point. Then, just to satisfy curiosity, I googled it.

6,130 hits. Fuck.

What about "Dick Cheney Looks Like Skeletor"?

697 hits. Double fuck.

Well, hell, then, what about "Fuck George W. Bush"?

9,500 hits. Woah.

So...now I'm thinking.

We're going to have a contest, here.

All you HTML coders out there, the San Francisco Liberal needs YOU!

We need a web tracker, that tracks the amount of websites that contain the words "Fuck George W. Bush" on it. So we can all watch it grow.

Send your submissions to me. Best one, or first one, really, wins, and we'll put it on our page, and try to pass it off to other pages as well.

We're all counting on you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Helen said...

Don't know about that web counter but I'll look into it!
Peace............

7/14/2005 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Guru said...

That was some of the funniest crap I've read in a while.

7/16/2005 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

The Republicans have to be thinking, "Dammit, where's Ari Fleischer when we need him." That guy was a master of political subterfuge. Scott McClellan is a bush league wimp compared to him. I despise Fleischer with practically every bone in my body, but you have to respect a liar that talented and ballsy.

Great post. And seriously, fuck George W. Bush.

7/18/2005 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home