Monday, July 18, 2005

What's Going On?

Hey folks,
I'm heading back to lovely San Francisco tomorrow afternoon. While I've grown to really like living in San Francisco, sometimes I still complain about how foggy it is in my 'hood this time of year. But I have a new found appreciation for the crazy micro-climates of the Bay Area after spending one week in the swamp of humidity that is New York in July! I do love my home state though. I love how green everything is. I love the long winding country roads through the maple and oak forests. I love the Hudson River. But I hate how heavy the air feels.

So while I've been on vacation, I've been enjoying my friends and family and ignoring the entire outside world. It's quite refreshing, but now that it's almost over, I'm getting curious again. Is Karl Rove in a pound-me-in-the-ass federal penitentiary yet? How about Tom DeLay? Kenny Boy? What's going on with the Supreme Court? Has our president said anything to embarass us this week? Have we found any WMD's in Iraq? Have we captured bin Laden? Talk to me, people. Let me know what I've missed!

1 Comments:

Blogger freakgirl said...

Oh, nothing's changed.

Although I'm sure the president has done something to embarass us all...that's just par for the course with him.

Word on the humidity in the New York area. I was on the porch last night having a cig, and the smoke just hung in the air, like a dark wet cloud around my head. Yuck.

7/18/2005 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home