Friday, August 05, 2005

Screw Abstinence!

Washington State NARAL held a sex-positive hipster fundraiser for real sex education rather than this abstinence only bullshit that the administration is pushing at the request of the fundamentalist lunatic fringe, and as you could only imagine, the fair and balanced journalists over at WorldNet Daily did not like that one bit, nosiree. But one of the most common misconceptions about the abstinence only stuff is that you can't have any fun, but that couldn't be further from the truth. This good upstanding Christian site discusses in detail the sorts of things that you can do while remaining abstinent in the eyes of the lord.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zube Girl said...

I just hopped in here via Blog Explosion, and I have to say that Christian website has got to be one of the coolest sites I've ever seen.

Thanks!

8/05/2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I know. Isn't that site classic?

8/05/2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Awesome site... where did you find it?? lol I loved the Ask Bill Frist page..

have you found www.bushislord.com yet?

8/05/2005 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Awesome site... where did you find it?? lol I loved the Ask Bill Frist page..

have you found www.bushislord.com yet?

8/05/2005 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I hadn't seen Bushislord, but it looks pretty funny and I'll have to give it a good read later. Thanks for the tip!

8/05/2005 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home