Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

...er, I mean "Justice" Sunday 2: Electric Boogaloo. Since once is never enough, the luminaries of the religious right lunatic fringe are getting together one more time to talk about how God demands an extreme right judiciary. This time around, they've lined up an exciting panel of folks. Fresh from his ethics inquiry, there's Tom DeLay! They've got former "democrat" Senator Zell Miller. They've got right wing "feminist" Phyllis Schlafly! There are not one but two speakers from the Family Research Council. And they've got a bunch of religious dudes and some country singers that I've never heard of. Notably absent: 2008 presidential candidate and the only doctor in America who can diagnose brain death by videotape, Bill Frist. If you can't be there, don't worry. You can pre-order your DVD because this is the sort of thing you're going to want to watch over and over again. (via Freakgirl)

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

Wow. Nicely said.

8/04/2005 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Forbush said...

The sad thing is that there are people out there who are going to watch this.

:-(

8/04/2005 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

Yup, Bill is getting his spanking for changing positions on stem cell research.

I think those folks eat their young.

8/04/2005 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan Franklin said...

Dude, I COMPLETELY disagree with EVERYTHING I have read on this site so far, but I can appreciate a fellow partisan extremist :)

8/04/2005 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I don't know if I'd call myself a partisan since I'm not a huge fan of the democrats either. I just hate them a little bit less than I hate the republicans. If that makes me an extremist, I'll accept that.

8/05/2005 06:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home