Thursday, September 15, 2005

George and Condi Passing Notes

First off, sorry about the lack of posts this week. I've been slammed with all sorts of work lately. In addition to my day job, I have been doing a lot of freelance web design and print ad design (yes, this crappy looking blog is run by a designer. I know. I barely have the time to write this thing let alone make it look cool.) as well as piecing together my video demo-reel. And my co-blogger has not been heard from for weeks (where you at, asterisk???) What with the Roberts confirmation hearings, Bush actually taking responsibility (sort of) for the first time in his life, and with Pat Robertson blaming Hurricane Katrina on Ellen Degeneres, there's been plenty to blog about. But all I've got today is this picture of our president writing a note to our secretary of state while at a UN hearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home