Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jeb Bush and his Imaginary Friend

Jeb Bush is clearly insane:
Here are Bush's words, spoken before hundreds of lawmakers and politicians: "Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society.

"I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down."

Bush then unsheathed a golden sword and gave it to Rubio as a gift.

"I'm going to bestow on you the sword of a great conservative warrior," he said, as the crowd roared.

Could that be just part of what is driving his brother to drink again?

6 Comments:

Blogger ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi I´m Chris. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!

9/22/2005 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Well, at least it was Chang, not Jesus. Shows he has some sort of awareness of somewhere outside the US I guess.. sigh.. At least Chang doesn't tell him to eat people.

9/22/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

When I was a kid, I had a great imaginary friendship with Luke Skywalker. My imaginary friend could kick Jeb's imaginary friend's ass any day of the week!

9/22/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger OTTMANN said...

LOL!

9/22/2005 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Luke Skywalker rocks!

9/22/2005 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger heavenuphere said...

if it sounds like something i would say, it shouldn't be coming out of that guys mouth!

9/30/2005 02:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home