Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yes, I'm Still Here.

Slammed like crazy, busy busy busy at work...oh, and yeah. We've been having a little difficulty locating RELATIVES WHO WERE IN NEW ORLEANS. Luckily, everyone is OK, although one of the houses is totalled.

Thanks, George, Brownie, Chertoff, et al. Thanks for not listening to what anybody tells you about reality. Thanks for showing us all that you really REALLY don't care...I mean, it's not news to me or anyone I socialize with, but thanks for showing the rest of America, the ones in the south who voted for you? That you don't give a shit about them. Thanks for that. Those nice southern states you've relied on for so long might think twice about voting Republican come next election, especially since you so gleefully let so many of them die. Not be displaced, not lose their homes, DIE.

Spin it any way you want, you're all bastards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Yikes! I'm glad to hear your peeps are all OK (and I sure hope I didn't come off as all insensitive in that post). Once things get a little settled for you, I hope you have a chance to give some first hand accounts. Also, if you wanted to set up a paypal account to help out the folks who lost their house, let me know and I'll get it on here ASAP.

9/15/2005 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger SF Native in Exile said...

No, it's all good, they had insurance and stuff, but it still sucks.

9/15/2005 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home