Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm back!

Once again, I'm sorry about the lack of bloggy goodness lately. I was in Las Vegas shooting some video at the Vegoose festival. It was an incredible time! I saw some great bands and performers, enjoyed the backstage access, saw old friends and made new friends. Then I came home to busted computers that needed fixing, but they're back up and I'm almost back in the blogging game. The other thing that was really nice about being away for 4 days was that it was a refreshing vacation from politics. I did hear about Scooter's indictment, but nothing in any kind of detail. That put a smile on my face. I also heard a bit about the appointment of Scalia 2: Alito Boogaloo. No surprise there. Since I've been back, I've heard about WalMart's massive freakout over the upcoming documentary about them. Otherwise, I'm just racing around trying to catch up on a lot of missed work. I'll try to get back to this blog at some point with the usual sarcastic political bitching and moaning and the usual high fives with fellow lefties in the comments and the pointless pissing matches with the couple of right wingers who still think that their opinions are going to make the slightest bit of difference to my worldview.

In the meantime, here's a little something to torture yourselves with... Have you heard the leaked track from Mr. Britney? Bad does not even begin to describe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home