Monday, November 28, 2005

New Blog Renter

Let's all give a warm San Francisco Liberal welcome to our latest blog renter, TV Is My Drug of Choice. It's not entirely about TV though. I had to scroll down several posts before finding a TV-related entry, and it wasn't about some must-see sitcom but about a BBC documentary on Man's Best Friend (no, not dogs). Please support this blog's renters and pay her a visit. Go for the funky retro design and stay for the well written and humorous observations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Thanks for picking me. :o)

I grew up in the East Bay and miss it. Take care of the redwoods and the fog for me.

11/29/2005 07:15:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Hey Sheila, thank you for renting here. I hope you enjoy your stay in my sidebar. Where in the East Bay are you from? I'm from the East Coast, but I've been here almost 3 years.

12/01/2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home