Monday, November 14, 2005

Worst. Speech. Ever.

Did any of you happen to catch Bush's Veteran's Day speech? You know, the one where he attempted to kill the messengers who are finally waking up to the fact that he lied us into this war in Iraq. This speech has been called the worst in his presidency, and that's saying a lot because he has done a shitload of godawful specchifying throughout his presidency. Yes, this is worse than putting food on your family, making the pie higher, and Ob/Gyn's practicing their love. The fine folks at True Majority have taken this speech and added a ticker of facts to counter his lies. Here's the video.

And speaking of ridiculous speechifying by members of this criminal administration, did you hear the one about Karl Rove lashing out against imperialism? Could it be that he's talking about the war in Iraq? Perhaps our sweatshop-enabling trade policies with the third world? Don't be silly! Turd Blossom doesn't have a problem with that kind of imperialism! He thinks that judges who don't toe the neocon line are practicing "judicial imperialism," and that's what he railed against to those fair and balanced legal eagles at the Federalist Society.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandira said...

You mean you can bear to sit through a Bush speach?? I have never done it. 2 minutes is all I can bear.

11/15/2005 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Hell no! Whenever that assclown comes on the TV, I start yelling and flipping the TV off and then my wife gets all pissed off at me. She hates him too, but she doesn't like my angry political energy. That's a big reason why I took my political blogging to an anonymous blogspot blog instead of where it used to live at myrealname.com

11/15/2005 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

LOL.. Yeah. He makes me too mad, that's why I don't watch him either. My stress levels are better since I took that decision.

11/16/2005 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home