Friday, November 11, 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.

Yes, I've been gone. Yes, I haven't posted. Yes, I've been busy.

Sorry.

But see what happens? I don't post, and...

"Scooter" gets indicted
Democrats practically sweep the nation in the elections
Bush's approval ratings drop faster than acid tabs in Berkeley
DeLay gets indicted
Frist gets himself in a situation where he's GONNA get indicted
Repubs turn on each other like the crew of the HMS Bounty
Cheney gets himself forever on the world's shit list by actively lobbying for torture
Dems grow a pair and shut down the Senate in what can only be described as a "Yeah, well, FUCK YOU TOO!" move
And Angelina Jolie is only getting hotter.

So, I mean, what? I didn't even NEED to do anything, say anything. They're fucking it up perfectly for themselves.

On the other hand, I highly recommend you find where you lie on the politcal compass, if only to make sure you're on the right blog.

Turns out I'm the Dalai Lama. Who knew?

6 Comments:

Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

11/11/2005 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger SF Native in Exile said...

Hah!

Now I have to download that song from iTunes.

Go to hell.

11/11/2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Up your nose with a rubber hose!

11/11/2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Ed Dickson said...

Although, technically a Sacramentan, I am in San Francisco once a week. This blog is a great read!

11/12/2005 07:39:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Thanks, Ted! Sacto is close enough. I've lived here for close to 3 years and still have not been there, but one of these days I'll have to check out the state capitol. Perhaps the next governator protest.

11/13/2005 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger James said...

"Democrats practically sweep the nation in the elections"

I wouldn't quite call 2 governorships and slams on the Governators ballot measures a "sweep across the nation"

11/14/2005 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home