Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Christmas Miracle

Bill O'Reilly tried to turn Christmas into an us vs them issue, but Beth and I have risen above and realized that while we don't have to agree on politics to be able to share that great feeling that this time of year can bring. So in honor of that, I wanted to post one of my favorite Christmas songs, Bob and Doug McKenzie's beautiful version of the 12 Days of Christmas. But I'm a loser with blogspot and can't upload MP3s. Luckily I remembered to check YouTube and found this great video for a Christmas song that really fits...

2 Comments:

Blogger freakgirl said...

Is the actress in that video Jessica Lundy?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0526649/

It's driving me CRAZY.

12/09/2005 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

It sort of looks like her.

12/10/2005 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home