Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last bloggy goodness for a while

Well tomorrow my folks are in town for the day and then we drive down to spend Christmas with my inlaws for a few days, so there won't be much going on here over the next week or so. Yeah, what else is new, right? Christmas craziness has struck again this year. It's hard to spend time thinking about our corrupt president, his bloody war, all of our elected officials suckling at the teat of lobbyists like Jack Abramoff, domestic spying and so on and so forth when there's gingerbread men to be painted, packages to be shipped, parties to attend and a baby kicking around in Mrs. San Francisco Liberal's belly. So I'd just like to send a warm holiday greeting to all of my regular readers (yes, I said holiday because I know that not all of you are celebrating the same holiday and Bill O'Reilly can kiss my Christmas-celebrating ass over it). Have a great time with your families, get some awesome presents, eat and drink until you almost burst, and enjoy that peaceful easy feeling (unintentional Eagles reference).

2006 will be a whole new year and I'll be back with a vengence (and who knows, maybe my co-blogger might be back too) on the impeachment tip (though that's a tricky subject - while Bush deserves to be impeached, that would mean President Cheney).

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Well, looks like I've got ya beat. I've blogged all the way through this last couple weeks. Might of missed one day, but if I did, at least I responded to any comments made.

12/27/2005 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Silent Bob said...

Happy Holidays you uppity Liberal.

12/29/2005 08:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home