Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Blog Renter

It was a really tough choice for who to rent my blog to this week. I had 5 bids and all of them were of the highest caliber. The one I wound up going with is a video blog called Moving Pictures. The similarities between this blog and that are eerily similar. We use the same template (though his is modified in a much nicer way than mine in a tasty tribute to a certain Canadian geek rock trio), we both live in San Francisco (beers at Zeitgeist on me sometime), and while he isn't as in your face about it as I am, we're both big old liberals. So pay him a visit and check out some of his amazing videos by clicking on that button to the right.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to the first runner up to rent my blog this week, Grim Womyn. Her blog is thought provoking and possibly even more in your face than mine. And that post about the White Stripes is funny.

And what happened to Beth? I thought you were were going to put a bid in?

7 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I am loving your renter's blog! Hey, another San Franciscan! Can I join in on the drinks? Too bad I am not in town... Well, raise your glasses to all the exiled San Franciscans yearning to come back home!

12/07/2005 07:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey LT, thanks for the shoutout! I love me some Zeitgeist. A short that I made got shown in their film festival this summer. I try to tone down the politics on my blog, but some of my videos are a bit on political side, so here's one I think you might enjoy.

12/07/2005 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Oh, and Miz, thanks for your comments as well. Let me know when you'll be back around and there will be drinks to be had.

12/07/2005 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/07/2005 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oops- I called you James! Sorry. I have had a crazy day! I meant...

Jason- Will do...

LT- Love your first runner up as well! Must say you have great taste in blogs!

12/07/2005 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey Liberal Traitor, I'm a day late and a dollar short I guess. I shoulda, coulda, woulda put a bid in to rent your blog.

But I know, I'm not worthy :(

12/08/2005 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Nonsense, Beth. That recipe is more than worthy! I'm definitely going to get my wife to whip up one of those. But hey, I'm up for rent every week.

12/08/2005 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home