Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello it's me

Wow, it's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted anything. Why is that, you ask? Well for one, it's kind of hard to think about politics when you've got a baby now just one month away from coming out. Then there's the fact that my boss has been micromanaging the fuck out of me which doesn't allow for worktime blogging. And then there's also the fact that downloading and listening to Howard Stern's new uncensored show on Sirius is a whole lot more entertaining than getting all worked up over the neocons, the religious nutjobs and the corporate robber barons who are fighting daily to make this country the worst place it could be for regular everyday people like myself. I had no idea that George Takei was so damn funny. The bad language doesn't make the show funnier, but their freedom to say whatever they want makes it so much more enjoyable than the whole last year of them bitching about how they weren't allowed to do anything they wanted to.

So anyway, I don't really have a political rant for today. People are still getting killed in Iraq. Our elected leaders are a bunch of criminals. Our corporate CEOs are still maximizing their pofits by fucking over the workforce. And our president continues to make an ass of himself every single day, like this...

7 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Good thing you finally posted. I was getting ready to post one of my "Take down this blog if you're not gonna use it..." comments.

1/26/2006 07:15:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Gee thanks! I suggest you get used to an absence of fresh posts. Once my daughter is born, it's going to be a while till you hear anything from me for a while.

1/26/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

With an attitude like that you'll never earn the title of King of the Local Bloggers, like I did in this week's issue of the North Coast Journal.

Check it out at
http://www.northcoastjournal.com/012606/cover0126.html

You might have to scroll down to find the article by Hank Sims. My ugly pic will point it out to you, though.

1/26/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger James said...

Awww it's not THAT hard to blog with little ones... I have two myself and I blog every day but the weekends. :)

1/26/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger Snoop said...

What’s up dude. I was wondering what happened to you.
I took down “the Zone” site on blogger and went to domain route.
I did not post for awhile either.
So I’m at www.snoopszone.com.
I will be recruiting a host of young conservative folks to contribute to the site.
I’m sure you will be equally appalled at the take of young conservative skulls of mush. LOL!

Man the baby thing, I’m glad I had mine early, I like being a grandpa better, spoil them then send them home.

Peace

1/26/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Fred, nice job with earning your title. That's a really sweet writeup. I don't see myself getting any local blogging props what with all the high profile bloggers in this city. How am I ever going to compete with the likes of that guy Craig who has a list and a blog?

James, didn't the whole craziness surrounding the actual births themselves get your mind out of the politics just a little? I find myself paying less and less attention to politics the closer we get. And

And Snoop, a whole domain of your own? That's almost as exciting as Howard moving to Satelite radio. I like the idea of you assembling your own "wack pack" too. I'll go ahead and adjust my bookmark.

1/26/2006 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

hey SFL
the baby is due so soon!!!
good luck to you and the missus!!!
So, i've been loving your blog. I read all the time even though i havent posted any comments. I just don't feel very snarky these days. And well, i don't need to debate you as much as say YOU GO MANG!!

1/30/2006 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home