Friday, January 27, 2006

New Blog Renter

Let's all give a hearty San Francisco Liberal welcome to Wonderland Or Not. It was a tough choice between two sassy, smart and liberal lady bloggers, but the webmistress of Wonderland or Not seems to take it very personally when people reject her rental bids, and I just didn't have the heart to disappoint somebody who posts about readers she'd like to fuck alongside posts about the genocide in the Sudan and random Springsteen lyrics. I look forward to exploring this blog more, and so should you, so give her some blog love and click that thumbnail on the right hand side, would you? Now I guess I'll have to actually write a post or two so she gets her credits worth. Tune in on Monday when I attempt to tell a joke.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to the runner up, C-o-nSpriracy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

yes , writing a post ot two would be nice. ;)

I was actually just kidding with the whining but I was having fun with it.

Sorry you blew all your credits. I have tons as my roommate ( who does not have a blog) scrolls blogs incessantly for me. I asked them if I could just randomly assign them to other sites on the web i thought people should read and they told me no.

Lifes a bitch it seems.

1/28/2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Well I'd been suffering a bit of bloggers block as of late, but I think my latest post ought to keep people coming for a while.

1/28/2006 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home