Monday, February 06, 2006

Welcome to a new blog renter

Hey folks, let's all give a warm San Francisco Liberal welcome to my latest blog renter, On the Left Tip. It's the nicely designed, well written and informative political blog of RenaRF, another "proud member of the 49% who voted for John Kerry." Please give her some blog love by clicking on that thumbnail in the right hand column. I would also like to recommend her blog as a place to get your fix of good lefty politics while I'm out having a baby. She could be arriving any day now, and on top of that I'm switching jobs within the next two weeks, so there's going to be a great deal on my mind that does not involve writing political snark online. But don't worry, I'll be around as much as I can. Bringing a child into the world really ups the urgency for making sure Bushco doesn't fuck this country up much more than they already are.

2 Comments:

Blogger RenaRF said...

Congratulations, and thanks for the excellent write-up. Good luck on the baby AND the job!! You must have a high tolerance for change. :-) Is this your first?

2/06/2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I don't really have high tolerance for change, but there's not much I can do about it right now. It is our first baby, so it's going to be a wild adventure!

2/06/2006 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home