Sunday, February 26, 2006

What a week!

Hey folks, I've had quite the week. A week ago today my wife and I had the most liberal baby in San Francisco. She was born with an "Impeach Bush" bumper sticker across her stomach. But seriously, she's freakin' cute and my mind is on more important things than politics. I don't even know what's going on other than something about a port deal and more people getting killed in Iraq. I'll get back to that stuff eventually, but for now here's something that those of us on both sides of the aisle could agree upon, the world is a less happy place without Don Knotts in it. Don't miss his final performance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

And I watched Don Knotts on the Andy Griffith Show just last night.

2/26/2006 09:06:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I grew up on Three's Company. Mr. Furley was such the classic 70's wannabe swinger doofus. I miss that guy already. I hope he's somewhere playing poker with John Ritter and Norman Fell.

2/26/2006 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Arlen Crawford said...

Amen to your priorities as being more important than politics...most things are.

2/26/2006 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger priscilla grim said...

so-- when are you posting baby pics?

4/07/2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home