Monday, April 10, 2006

Back with a new Blog Renter

Well, it looks like I'm going to try to ease myself back into this political blogging thing after a lengthy paternity leave. Besides having a baby, I've also changed jobs and the new job does not offer the same opportunity to blog at work, so I'll do what I can in terms of posting. I'm still more interested in indoctrinating our baby from a very early age with anti-republican dogma playing with my adorable baby and reading comic books than writing snarky commentary about current events that piss me off, but I'll do what I can. And speaking of snarky commentary, please pay a visit to my new blog tennent, Mr. Anthrope. Click that button to the right and enjoy. Possible NSFW language, but if your boss gives you a hard time about it, tell him to shut his cock pleaser.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I think our blogs look good together-

4/10/2006 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger Dread Pirate Robert said...

Hey, congrats on the baby! My posts have had more cute photos than political rants too... So show us yours!

4/10/2006 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger Eric Z said...

I wouldn't worry about indoctrinating your baby...I was raised by a lefty and a righty and ended up comfortably liberal.

Anyway, if you get a chance check out the Stanford Democrats blog at stanforddemocrats.blogspot.com. We're trying to build up readership in the Bay Area and would love any feedback. Thanks.

Eric Z
Stanford Democrats

4/10/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

Mr, we look hot in black templates!

Dread Pirate, I'd love to post pix, but I've got the whole anonymity thing going on.

Eric, I was pretty much kidding about indoctrination. But the first sign she shows of any kind of republican behavior, we're sending her to liberal camp! Condi Rice's parents were liberals and we certainly don't want our daughter turning out like her.

4/11/2006 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home