Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pouring Gas on the Fire

All the other bloggers were talking about this weeks ago, but as I've been out of the game for a while it's been on my mind without an outlet. Yeah, I'm talking about this supposed "War on Christianity." There's not a whole lot that I can say that hasn't been said already, other than apparently the wingnut religious right is playing straight out of the republican playbook using the professional victim card. Oh, that poor majority of our country who has all three branches of government doing their bidding just can't seem to get a break these days. I am so sick of all goddamned religion. I'm tired of all the war and bloodshed and oppression because one group of wingnuts thinks their imaginary friend is better than another group's imaginary friend. So in that vein, here's a little gasoline for that fire:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home