Thursday, May 18, 2006

Not in a political mood today

Yeah, BushCheneyCorp still sucks and all, and there are new examples of their suckitude in the news every single day, but I think today's post is going to focus more on the San Francisco and not so much on the liberal. The SF Weekly's Best of San Francisco issue just came out. It's full of great ideas for places to go and things to do. Here's one I'd like to invite the Mormon side of the family to! Here's where I've found great material for this blog. Here's something I've done for fun a few times. And here's something I'd like to do after a little bit of training.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

I'll never understand how anyone, left winger or not, can like Mark Morford. He's an awful writer.

5/19/2006 06:26:00 AM  
Blogger Liberal Traitor said...

I like what he has to say more than how he says it. He's as angry as I am and pulls no punches, but isn't as annoyingly shrill as some of the voices from the left side of the blogosphere. His rant about "intelligent design" was particularly a classic.

5/20/2006 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We who live in San Francisco absolutely what's best for everyone else in the country. The average American citizen does not what's best for him, her or itself (if that person is transgendered or transsexual) but luckily, we San Franciscans are cut from a superior cloth. I myself am not originally from San Francisco, but from Texas. But since I have moved here, I have become a superior human being, even more than the native San Franciscans. The real native San Franciscans are actually a bit more conservative than those who have adopted San Francisco as their home...hence they are stupid. If you're not an extreme leftist, then you are wrong. Free abortions for all! Impeach Bush! Open up our borders!

8/14/2008 08:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home