Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hi and bye

Wow, it's been over a month since I've posted anything here. Fred says I should pack it in and just close this blog up. Part of me thinks that's not such a bad idea, but I'd hate to lose all the stuff I've posted here and I'm just too lazy busy to go and copy it all. So what has been keeping me from doing the political blogging thing these days? Well for one I am completely burnt out on politics. I still follow it and there have been things lately that have angered me (pretty much anything coming out of the White House), thrilled me (Joe Lieberman being bitchslapped accross Connecticut for being a Bush stooge), relieved me (no flag burning amendment this time, fuckers!) and filled me with schadenfreude (so long, Kenny Boy). But I'm just not finding myself giving enough of a shit to warrant writing about it. ALso, my new job does not afford me the luxury of daily hours of slack time. The upside of being very busy all the time at work is that there's less boredom. The downside is not being able to keep up with a lot of things. By the time I get home, I've got about an hour before we put the baby to bed and I wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world. And by the time she's in bed, dinner is eaten and housework is done, all I really want to do is veg the fuck out.

So don't expect a whole lot from this blog. I may post something randomly from time to time, or not. I don't see any point in taking it down, so I'll be leaving it up just for people who are doing searches for things like "Ann Coulter Fanfic" or "Bush Aristorcrats."

18 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Well, you don't always have to write about politics. I don't. I'm thinking of writing today about a car vs. moped collision I witnessed yesterday.

Not sure if I will at this point, though. Still early.

Gotta hurry, kinda. Heading south in the afternoon. Should be at UCSF tomorrow morning.

7/09/2006 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Dread Pirate Robert said...

I hear ya, SF Lib.

My hip political blog has turned into the baby blog. Babies take up much more time, as I've learned in the past year.

Still, every once in a while, I like to point out what a fascist Bush is...

7/25/2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Some Yahoo said...

Wow. You mean Bush is still allowing liberals to breed?

10/02/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger joey said...

Folks...I like the blog. You should keep it going.
In the meantime, drop by and say hello the east coast folks who are tired of the morons running Washington.

http://fortyninepercenter.blogspot.com/

joey

11/10/2006 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous JAKE said...

I's not saying that liberals like you are stupid, you just 'know' so much that isn't so.

9/19/2007 07:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a hippie liberal lesbian activist that lives in San Francisco. Bush is stupid. I am an open-minded, diverse human being full of compassion and love for all humans, except men, who I generally hate. And conservatives too. If you are not a liberal, then I automatically hate you, because that means you are a racist sexist pig.

7/19/2008 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4/03/2009 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger File said...

Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

4/03/2009 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

4/04/2009 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger natasha said...

Watch Natsha Naked!

4/07/2009 04:00:00 AM  
Blogger indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

7/16/2009 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Addiction said...

Your blog is probably the realest, is that a word, I've read in a little while. I work at a drug rehab and read a lot of blogs.

7/18/2009 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

8/07/2009 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

9/10/2009 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger OdiliaRWynne said...

做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀

3/11/2010 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger 明秋 said...

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................

3/26/2010 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Fahmi Setiawan said...

Download Animasi GIF
SMS Gombal Lucu
BBandro.com - Berita Gadget Terbaru
SMS Ucapan Selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru 2013
Daftar Situs Edit Foto Online
Kata Patah Hati
Kata Galau
Gambar Lucu

12/20/2012 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Download bokep | Cerita Sex said...

Download Bokep | Cerita Sex |
Download Bokep Pemerkosaan di Bus |
Bokep Jepang 3gp Mertua Ngentot Menantu Seksi |
Cerita Sex di Dapur Bareng Tante Montok |
Cerita Sex Tanteku yang Semok

11/17/2016 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home